Hamburg – Diakoniewerk Jerusalem e.V.
The Deaconess House Jerusalem was founded in 1913 by Pastor Dr. Arnold Frank of the Jerusalem Community with the assignment of a "Judenmission". The Hospital was inaugurated at the same time.
In the year 1949, the work was expanded to a children's home, which then developed into a care center for child and youth services. The child and youth service currently works in several federal states of Germany.
A team of physicians took over the hospital in 2007. The mother house has also been sold in the meantime, with a requirement for permanent right of residence for the deaconesses.
Photo: An-d CC BY-SA 3.0